Challenging our urban children to discover who they are in the light of who Jesus said he was
- Based on Jesus’ seven ‘I am’ pictures found in John’s Gospel
- Doesn’t explain the pictures – but invites the children on an adventure of discovery to learn more about Jesus, themselves, and what Jesus can mean in their everyday lives
- Includes a lively rhythmic resource section with a CD: cheers, chants, raps and a theme song.
- Ten activity-based sessions, including Zoe and Zak cartoon strips, and a time for ‘making connections’ between the child’s world and the Bible input
- Use sessions in sequence or pick those most relevant to your group