Exploring choices with 9-13 year olds
- Starts in the world of 9-13s with issues of communication, reputation, conflict and negotiation
- Provides opportunities to share experiences, explore the topic and think about Jesus’ approach
- Focuses on developing skills and strategies for dealing with issues
- Group tasks, thinking activities, games, role plays, blogging, journalling….
- Suitable for mid-week groups for churched and non-churched youngsters
Written in partnership with Methodist Children.