Helping children think about choices and their consequences as they link their stories with the stories of Bible characters
- Uses stories with which children in areas of urban deprivation can identify: Cain & Abel (murder), Jacob and Esau (jealousy), Ruth (death, loyalty), Peter (denial), Onesimus (runaway), Stephen (taking stick).
- Stories uniquely told from a child’s point of view.
- Challenges children to think about choices they have made and times when they have been hurt by the choices of others.
- Simple format: introduction, story, response and application, conclusion.
- Flexible for use in a mid-week or Sunday group or a holiday club.
- Designed with 5-11 year olds in mind and tried and tested with kids on a housing scheme in inner-city Glasgow.